Is there any evidence (even anedotal) of 24/7 dizziness/off centerness in early onset Parkinsons patients?

OK, please bare with me.
This (Dizziness) is my worst symptom so far next to brain fog.
I’m not diagnosed but the doctor thinks its either Parkinsons or a couple other things. (I have dizziness, stiffness on one side, brain fog, etc)

I have found two studies, but I can’t parse the meaning out well because there’s words I don’t understand well.

My arm swings, I don’t have tremor that is noticeable to others, or shuffling gate.

Is there much data or even anecdotal people below 50 (I’m 37) who for years before they were diagnosed had a constant never ending dizziness/ off centerness?

Thank you.

(Here are the studies I found which are hard to parse)
Dizziness in patients with early stages of Parkinson's disease: Prevalence, clinical characteristics and implications - PubMed " Dizziness in patients with early stages of Parkinson’s disease: Prevalence, clinical characteristics and implications"
Dizziness in Parkinson's disease patients is associated with vestibular function - PubMed " Dizziness in Parkinson’s disease patients is associated with vestibular function"

I was diagnosed at 44 & one of the first symptoms i noticed was when walking the dog i would bump into my hubby so you could call that off centre - also i was a competitive swimmer in my younger days & in our pool i noticed if i tried to tumble turn & it was like being in a washing machine - i also got veritigo. So idk if that is similiar but we have parkie but we are all different. Good luck🌈

Dizziness can be caused by low blood pressure when getting from a chair ect check bp! Also the inner ear can cause this the tube inside for balance gets an air bubble, this can be cleared by head movements, some videos on youtube on how to do it. My wife had dizziness and this turned out to be a gut problem candida overgrowth, diet change fixed this!! Just few ideas!!