Its been a while x

I cant remember how long its been since I last posted but life has not been easy.. Thats another topic for another time. For now I just want to say HI!
love Neenag x
Hi neenag welcome back, sounds like you have a story will to tell, so I will wait in anticipation. Nice to see you again.

regards
glenchass
I cant remember how long its been since I last posted but life has not been easy.. Thats another topic for another time. For now I just want to say HI!
love Neenag x

Sorry Neenag, you've lost me. You've made 2 posts today, so, when did you last post?
not sure..nearly a year :smile:
Glenchass, Yes I think like all of us, we have a story but my is still painful to me so will have to come out in small doses. I haven't been able to vocalise my feelings so just cried a lot and bottled things up. I dont actually know whether people dont care,dont understand or dont want to know incase they have to do something about it. i just know I have to struggle on the same as before diagnosis. wish I had something positive to say, but I dont. Anyway its great to see a familiar name xxxx hows things with you :grin:
Hello, neenag59 --

I'm new to the forum since your original postings, I guess, but welcome back! I hope telling your story here bit by bit will relieve some of the stress you feel. All of us who share this maddening disease really do care about each other. As a new widow, I am learning what it means to face this thing and manage it alone.

Best wishes to you --
J

Hi all..for some reason ive been unable to access my profile but now ive cracked it' I woder if any of you remember my battle with HSBC life insurance. If so would you like to know the out come?

love and best wishes Neenag xx

Neenag59 --

I'd love to hear about your battle.  I'm wondering if it is anything like the battle I had with Unum in the U.S. when my husband passed away.

J

Hi... I remember a few other pwp on this site having problems with claims. Well it seemed like HSBC were trying to avoid paying me but fortunately I had a wonderful claim rep. She advised me it was too early to claim but they were not saying no. After 12 months I called to say my symptoms were worse. She asked more questions but still seemed hesitant so I asked if they were going to wait til I had no quality of life and was nearly dead. Anyway I got a call to say they were going to pay out. It wasn't as easy as it sounds and all in all it took about 18 months, but the lady I dealt with was so kind and understanding, which helped. I know many people are discouraged but don't give up. Xx

Benji,{whispers} it'll be in the archives.  Good luck finding anything   

Whoo hoo!!!.....found it and updated......big grin Neenag x