Just a quick hello

New to this Parkinson's stuff hate the body and life i'm living right now hope you guys are doing better than me and will show me the light at the end of the tunnel.

There is plenty of light at the end of the tunnel, you just need to believe in yourself and fight back.

I was diagnosed in 2004 and am still going strong.  PD has obviously affected my life, but I have come to terms with the fact that it isn t going to go away and I have adapted my life as far as possible without giving in to it.

You sound very low - do you have a friend or someone to lean on to get you through this? 

Leemas, I know where you're coming from. I'm new to this PD thing too. I try to remain positive and carry on as normal as possible. But some days just catch you and you realise life is not the same. You know what though life is just going to be different and I'm still the same person inside! Get through whatever you have to come out the other side and live your life as best you can.. Don't think too far ahead either as , for me at least, that's too scary. You're not alone, on here that's for sure!

Hello there lee mass 

I have said this before PD isn't good but I must say , you will live a lot yes an awful lot of years it's PD not cancer !! Or motor neurone , and you can see , walk, talk , hear  , and just like the rest of us moan we all understand how you feel but try to focus on the things that do work . All the very best now 

tooralooo  Ian