Just an experience

With respect, I know the stat's, since I was myself diagnosed with PD 2 years ago after possibly having the condition for maybe as long as 10 years without knowing what I actually had.

Having a tremble which is getting progressively worse, plus tipping left and losing your balance, plus losing your sense of smell and having your ardenaline raging through your body just because you're sitting watching an action film on t.v is no fun, no fun at all.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention falling in the bath and not being able to stand in the supermarket check-out que too long because you start to shake and lets not forget, not being able to have a normal conversation because, yes you guessed it, the adrenaline starts to rage through your system and then the shakes start. And as much as you hate it, it says "I own you forever and as much of you as I have already got, I'm still going to take more".

But why am I telling you guys all this, you already know don't you since you too are experiencing the PD monkey on your back.

That discription I have given you was my daily life, but it is not my daily life anymore...

No magic bullet's. No medication. Just adjusting certain aspects of my life and I am now pretty much 'Free' of those symptoms.

I shall continue this thread for as long as there is interest and I will surely speak to anyone who wants to email me.

Thank you for listening

Kind regards
David Thompson (winner1)
David

How are you going to work out when and for how long your method of self persuasion is working? I don't uite know what you're trying to achieve. I am a PWP, and as such , have to put up with the nonsense it deals out.

Will speak soon

Chris
Hi winner and a very good afternoon to you too.

I amazed that my Mother Teresa Of Calcutta Ruhbarb Pie is causing you to look out your window at the westminster treasury office when you should be working.

Now even as I write this I can hear all of you that have accepted the PD label as your badge of identity saying 'What a load of Bo---cks'!!! and if that is your response, well, all I can say, is; That's ok, I'm not offended or upset.

You see me as a threat to your thread?

Now I am the cause of keeping the @experience from the pd population. You are really rattled by a ruhbarb pie vs your @experience. That I'm finding absolutely hilarious. So far all you have done is dangle a cure in front of our faces and invited those who's intrerest has been piqued to contact you by e-mail. This comes across as a phishing trip. If its as great and effective as you suggest and your not looking for financial gain, why not just tell us, tell the world what the answer is?

You are coming across as a person who is trying to get the details of people who you know are desparate. You are scared that people are going to buy into my Mother Teresa Ruharb Pies and not your @experience.

My motivation is to show all my friends and people I care about deeply that anyone can make up a lot of twaddle and pass it off as a cure and beware of fraudsters who promise so much and deliver nothing, You've already given us a bit of your sob story; working in the centre of London on <£1000/month, your getting put out your house, etc,etc. I'm sure that story will develope. So thats my motivation. Whata yours?
Why do we need to e-mail you direct, why if you have information that would help so many are you not sharing with alL?
ECK, hello.

I don't see you as a threat to my thread, since my thread is quite unemportant as being anything more than a means of communication with those who may have lost hope or may be very close to that point.

Whatever your agenda maybe, it's your trip and not mine. If no one in this thread forum is interested in looking in at what I am doing, that too is fine because, no matter what effect you may have, it shall not stop my own progress on the road back home from PD
By eck, Eck, that was 'ecking well said.:grin:

I may not post very often but I read VERY often, and over the last couple of days I have reported 2 threads,(that is a very unusual thing for me to do in the years that I have been on the forum), both seemingly trying to prey on people's circumstances. Ugly, very ugly indeed.

One has been deleted and one is being monitored. Such sick individuals hope to snare the most vulnerable amongst us with their miracles or pressing for personal information to splash over the pages of a magazine.

How ****** dare they!!!!:angry:

Thanks Admin. for your vigilance and swift action in such matters.

You know that I don't always see eye to eye with Admin. So, humble pie, as long as it's rhubarb!
I'm sorry winner but I am with everyone else on this. There is no way back from PD no matter what you think until someone comes up with a cure. You can make your life easier but it will never leave you and that is something I think you have to accept as everyone on here already has and it getting on with their life the best way they can. Its a horrible chronic disease and I wish it had never entered our lives but it has and we make the best of it. Laugh everyday and don't let it get you down. Put it in a corner of your mind and sometimes let it out well you can't stop it can you. Accept what is today and try and live your life.
Winner1, You posted on the american site, "Neurotalk" a few months ago. You got quite a few people excited with your claims, and they were asking you for further details of how you were "curing" yourself. You never answered them. Why not,if your aims are purely altruistic?
Guys I am posting all the answers to the questions you are asking and for some reason they are not being put up on this forum. I shall try again tomorrow.

I give you my word this is not a con

Kind regards
David
Don't worry about missing posts! Do what I do! Think hard and deeply! Lo and behold, they'll reappear as if by magic! :rolling_eyes:
NO COST... NO COST... NO COST....
Look, Winner1, David or whatever your name is, you are messing with peoples minds here! Maybe we are skeptical but we have PD! Apparently you do not, or haven't any more. That's fair enough. That's your take on it but its not ours! Why are you on this forum if the pox no longer wobbles with you, as it does with us, on Hell's highway? Why don't you run along and write a book or study to become a Neurologist and write a thesis all about your wonderous discovery?

Go to the Institute of Neuroscience and Neurosurgery in Queens Square, London. Persuade those venerable Medics, who deal real PWP's on a daily basis, that your theory really works. Encourage THEM to take up the gauntlet on our behalf. But we all know that it will never happen, don't we? Firstly, they'd look at you increduously, then they'd laugh, then they'd give you the order of the boot with distinguished ribbons attached.

Go forth and multiply David and do this forum a favour!!

Peter :imp:
Well said, Pokermid!
I agree.
Winner1, please continue your own personal journey away from Parkinson's, preferably in the opposite direction of this Forum.
Guys I am posting all the answers to the questions you are asking and for some reason they are not being put up on this forum. I shall try again tomorrow.

I give you my word this is not a con

Kind regards
David

So this post made it, but not the answers......hmmmmmm

I think Madamlash from Southern California the neurotalk forum said it best when she said "I hear the sound of my chain being yanked"

Dont worry I had a bad experience on Ropinerol too. David, go back to your consultant and get your meds changed.
Winner1,
On Neurotalk you specifically stated that you stopped meds on 3rd Aug. On this forum you said you stopped 36 days before 16th Sept. That's the 11th August.???!!!
Hang on everyone.

I hope I am noted for being amongst the most sceptical forum member around here. So far I have not been able to understand what Winner1 is 'selling'.

The problem is we can't accuse him of anything as he has made no factual statements. He merely is saying, in rather a brash fashion, that he thinks he can think himself out of having the symptoms of PD.

Until he formulates his policy into a product he can recommend or, even worse, sell, then we can't really have a go at him.

I challenge winner1 to package his thinking into a product, and then allow us to test that product so we can come up with a conclusion based on science.

After all, my Dopamine Fairies are still for sale for $60 each. P&P extra!!:stuck_out_tongue:

C'mon winner1, please be more specific
And my Individual Mother Teresa Ruhbarb Pies are £1 a pie.

Each pie will not be guaranteed to cure you of Parkinson's but will help keep you regular only as part of a part of a high fibre bowel loosening diet.
This post has been removed by moderators because it does not comply with our forum guidelines. You can find the guidelines here: http://www.parkinsons.org.uk/forumrules
Bang!!!!

joke....

i,m still confused. If you want to tell us all about this new way of thinking can you not let us have a bit more information before we let you into our homes and lives. There is a similarity to your words and the words used by people selling you Time Share products.

Please just tell us, straight, what you,ve got!

I would gladly accept any method of getting rid of this PD, this monkey on my back!

I would even pay for it.

Best wishes
I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY...
but you do want to meet someone in person - why?
not me as i am in australia!
though if you want to skype i would be interested in meeting you virtual face to face.

if its any consolation i have never seen the forum quite so agitated!
you are certainly making an impression.