Keeping in touch with family and friends via social media; Voice Recognition (VR) software

I’m looking for ways to help a family member keep in touch with his large circle of friends and family via email, now that it’s become more difficult for him to use the keyboard. The challenge of maintaining contact throughout the course of PD is surely a widespread one. Has anyone on here come across a VR software system that actually helped? If so please share!

hi
m
yes my typing is getting worse and slower.
Microsoft have a Speech to Type recognition software built in which is free and easy to use. I think it’s official name is Cortana. it takes some getting used to your voice,
. I speak and it types, with some funny resukts, it will sleep if you want it to.

I stumbled upon your post about using voice recognition software to keep in touch with friends and family, and I think that’s a great idea. It’s so important to stay connected, especially when dealing with health challenges like Parkinson’s.
As for VR software, I haven’t personally used any, but I’ve heard good things about Dragon Naturally Speaking. It’s a popular option that’s been around for a while, and it’s known for being accurate and easy to use. Another one to check out is Windows Speech Recognition – it’s free and built into most Windows computers. And if you’re looking to boost your social media game, you can always buy many tiktok likes online to increase engagement and get more eyes on your content.