Kitchen extension

big grin

Really up to speed this morning Gus all systoms go so I am taking my lovely little velociraptor to the cafe in the village for a coffee, and a paper read, she is celebrating her 70 yrs on our lovely planet tommorow, and our 32 yrs wed,???????? and never a wrong word mate, hang on im just going to close the new patio doors there are pigs in flight, never a wrong word, I could do with you here actually as  the foreman is attending his sons wedding. any way if you are ever in the PRG, Peoples Rpublic of Geordieland, and in need of accomodation lookk me up,,must go my friend, shes becoming agitated , she was bo?????ing me half a hour ago for not being ready, well I have sent 4 emails and this post while I have been wating,, strange but  true Gus, also we are going  Blyth, not a pleasant experience as a visit to HOMEBASE is necessary, there is much I NEED to ask of you Gus re THE EXTENSHUN, WILL POST U LAITA.                                                       FN FED

Happy anniversary me and my wife will be 3yrs on 14th but together 18 yrs ps thanks for the invite fed
hope there useing copper pipe .they seem to use plastic now it's alright as long as it's not on show and if your having new boiler 1st valliant 2nd Worcester have agreat day also kitchen units 19mm thick no cheap 15mm won't last enjoy your evening both of you

Cheers Gus

A new Worcester installed and all the units are 19mm and free standing built off site also all white goods built in, except the tumble dryer which in its own new 10 x8 shed, I wont have one in my home after the destruction caused by the beko, it wrecked my workshop when it blew up on only its second drying cycle,, I was joking with my wife earlier today that the next owners of our home will benefit more than we will im 64 so if I live another 15 yrs (doubtfull) I will be lucky I have lived here  34 yrs,, when I bought this house everyone called to see if they could help, I had great neighbours, now I dont know any, sad the way society is fragmenting Gus.

FED 

i remember the queens jubilee when i was young and on are estate we had all tables out music ,games you don't get any of that now they try some people but not the same.luckly i live on a small housing complex of 8 houses & we all talk to each other lean over fence have a chat. We go to turkey & the bloke who owns beko has great big island super boat and helicopter pad how the other half live fed.

If that machine had been in the kitchen, where it was going to be. we would have lost our home. and when I contacted them they could not have cared less, I was put through to the legal dept and it took 5 or 6 months to settle, and that was through the insurance.

such is the world now Gus

big grinbig grinbig grineye rollsmilerazz

I HAVE                                        These are a few of the hundreds of thousands of visitors passing through our, not huge home today,, hang on,,,my little honey badger has just ,,,and I quote "i have told you 10 000 000 times not to exagerate.

fed

big grin

extenshun complete, a few details need tweeking otherwise 9out of 10

CONGRATULATIOS ON YOUR ANIVERSARY MY FRIEND Als give my best wishes to your good  LADY MRS GUS, LADY FEDEX IS REQUESTING ME to add her best wishes too mate , so you will be knee deep in wishes Gus.

Keepahad Marraa ind mind yi divint cowp off ya bike heedforst doon thi cundy yill get cuvadin clarts ind yawlass il giyi areet bolllockin.

can you deciiphher those words Gus or anyone, its PITMATIC

FEDbig grin

what anniversary im lost with these words