Leaving forum

Sadly my mum passed away recently and as a consequence l will be leaving the forum.

I wish you all peace and love. To the carers of loved ones with PD, l make this appeal: Please don’t suffer in silence if you are struggling to care. Seek help form any of the brilliant Carers organisations in the country. Never neglect YOUR own health; it’s just as, if not more so, important than your cared for.

Merry Christmas xx

3 Likes

Hi @Debbie4767,

I’m really sorry to hear your sad news. I just wanted to thank you for all the valuable contributions you’ve made to the community over time and for your farewell message with such great advice for carers.

I hope you and your family are coping as well as possible given the circumstances, but remember that we are still here for you if you need any support. In case you are interested, we have a section on bereavement on our website with advice and useful contacts that you may find helpful.

Best wishes to you and your family at this difficult time,
Mara
(Moderation Team)

Ah Debbie, we’re so so sorry to hear this sad news. Please know we are always here to offer you some support should you need it!

All the best,
Nick

Sorry for you loss. I lost my mother at Christmas 4 years ago. They say it gets better with time. It’s not better but it does get easier. I wish you a Happy new year. I’m guessing you did all you could to support your Mum and I know from experience she appreciated it. My kids help with my PD and I love them for it