Legacy Case Studies

Hello everyone, :wave:

We need a selection of supporters, who have given a gift in their Will to Parkinson’s UK, to provide us with their motivations for doing so.

We will use your motivations to raise awareness of this way of giving to our supporters and members across various channels including print and online. We hope that your story will motivate others to consider this way of giving.

Legacies are our largest single source of income and they help fund almost half of what we do as a charity. We need our supporters to consider this way of giving to help secure our long term future.

If you are able to assist, we will ask you to take part in a photoshoot, in the setting of your home, in the new year, at a time that suits your schedule. At the time we conduct the photoshoot, we will ask you about your support of Parkinson’s UK and your reasons for leaving a legacy gift.

We will not ask personal questions about your legacy gift or private information about their Will and we will always gain permission from the supporter before we use your story.

Please reply to this thread if you’re interested in this opportunity and I’ll pass your details onto my colleague. :grinning:

Best wishes,
Reah
Forum Community Management

Yes, there is a legacy in my will to PUK.

Hi @benji,

Thanks for your response. I’ll pass your email onto my colleague.

Best wishes,
Reah