List

(1) sort life out. (2)deside how. (3)realise my own too far gone. (4)so attempt to help someone else. (5)there life spins out of control. (6) get out of bed. (7) make list (8) deside lists are futile (9)plough onTill 10 items on list regardless. (10) accept and enjoy lifes randomness.
Rubbish,

I'm guessing alls not well with you? If you need someone to talk to PM me or anyone who you feel at ease with and you can trust. There's also a helpline number at the top of the page.

I apologise if I've got the wrong idea.

Take Care.x
point 10 is excellent advice.
we are as yellow ducks on the charity duck race of life.
I shall adopt the "duck" philosophy as my new mantra. Love it! Thanks Turnip.

We had a friend who got a job in a plastics factory where she had to paint the eyes on plastic ducks. She lasted 2 days. We adopted a family saying in our family that we still use when things go wrong... "Its bad but its not as bad as painting eyes on plastic ducks!"

Rubbish, I hope things have taken a turn for the better and the sun is shining for you.

Toots
Hi Toots, love your family quote. My family have always said that 'life is too short to stuff a mushroom' meaning that there are bigger and better things to get on with.
(10) accept and enjoy lifes randomness.

Hello Rubbish

No 10 on your list is very true, although sometimes it's hard to accept. Keep posting, a problem shared is a problem halved they say.

I wish you well and hope you are ok

Radz
List just meant to be a fun , joke posting (very anti lists) hence 10
Hi Rubbish,

Sorry I didn't get that, just so long as your ok.

Take Care!