Loose twos! help

I am not sure if it is due to my meds because i thought that with PD i would suffer constipation! but for me it is the reverse. I have always been loose so to speak)! but i am now like water, with lots of bloating and gurgling noises. I find now that i have to "GO" about 5am and maybe 6 or 7 times before i dare go out. I am fine then all day but once i have eaten my evening meal the rumble in the jungle starts and then it may be a couple of times before bed. I take Requip XL 10mg at night and have for over a year with no problems. Also i have Madopar (co-beneldopa) 12.5/50 three times a day....i have tried taking it with food as advised, and before food and after. Could it be the Madopar although i have been on the same dose since Christmas and this started approx 3 weeks ago. Should i try changing my diet? Does anyone out there suffer with this? and can i take something from the chemist to help slow it down a bit? I DON'T WANT TO END UP GOING COMPLETELY THE OTHER WAY! but this is getting beyond a joke now.

Thanks as always Dollyeye roll

Hi Dolly

I suffer like you Have been diagnosed with irritable bowel and take medeverin but you must  check with GP first. I find most of my PD medication sets me off, but medeverIn does settle things down. Good luck  

Sugarplum

Hi Sugerplum....Thankyou soooooooooooo much for your reply, i was beginning to think i was the only one. It has gone on for about 8 weeks now and i still haven't had the results of the stool test! i had an appointment with the neurologist yesterday and she said that it is not the meds! though i have read differently on the paper that lists side effects that come with the pills.I am going back to my GP after Easter and ask for more tests. There is no blood or mucus so hoping that it is not Chronns but it does sound like IBS as you say. I have written those meds down and will mention it to him. I really appreciate your help thankyou.....i will let you know how it goes. I am really glad it has worked for you and things have settled down.....it is very wearing isn't it?

My warmest wishes 

Dolly

Hi Sugarplum.......Just been to the docs as i am still loose!!!! he is sending me for a colonoscopy, which scares me especially when he asked if there was a history of Bowel cancer in the family, which there isn't but he wants to get it checked, i guess that is good but i was hoping for some pills and that would be that. Did you have any tests before finding out you had IBS? a friend of ours has had this for 8 years and has had so many tests both ends! the diagnosis has ranged from, coeliac disease, ibs, nerves, now Crohns but none of the meds have ever helped him. Hope alls going well with you matey

warmest wishes 

Dolly