ok Roz.....will do!:grin:
hey Roz......here's a riddle for you!

Whats fat and round and weighs 400lb?

It begins with an 'R' :fearful:
My xmas turkey
Guess we're all invited for Christmas dinner Wendy?:wink:

Lukey, I guess it's a rhinoceros
or Rudolph's ate too many mince pies :fearful:
:grin:NAAAH. Its more like Rudolf after eating all those mince pies. Yuletide greetings. Tazzy
Yeah I think Rudolph's been a bit of a piggy. Who's going to guide the sleigh, he won't be able to fly.

Greetings to you too tazzy x:smile:
My answer to Lukey,someone that needs a gastric bypass:flushed:
Hey Roz

Is that a short cut on the pooh highway? :grin:
So Roz Where do we go from here?
Personally I don't see a problem with someone answering most threads, as long as they're not being abusive does it really matter?
by following the yellow brick road , We are off to see the wizard .
sounds fun steph
I think Steph has got the right idea
Me too.

I often - especially in the middle of the night - add a comment or smile to every thread. This gets my name on every line.

This isn't egotism. It just means that when I return later I can see in an instant which threads have been updated since I was last there.
Hi RS,

Do you tend to wake at a regular time of the night, is it an habit you've got into? Or is it pain that takes you from your bed or you just don't feel tired and don't need more sleep. I think a lot of people with Parkinson's become restless, may still feel tired but have the uncontrollable urge to get up. I find if i have a nap in the afternoon or evening I don't sleep so well in the night and am restless. Most nights I sleep right through, grab at least 6 to 8 hours. It was different when I was on the DA's, I slept a hour at the most, if that. Sometimes I could stay up now but I've made myself stick to a routine so I don't slip into a bad routine, plus if I don't grab at least 6 hours my PD symptoms are much worse and I'm very short tempered then and ratty.