Lost Interest

im up all the time in the nite ,maybe it me das i dont no ,i sleep maybe some times now for half hour in afternoon then carnt sleepp at all on ahyper all the time,low mood high mood ,on and off all the time
Hi ali,

I was like that on the da's too plus I think we get into a bad sleep routine. Also, you've been going through a very trying and stressful time and anxiety will keep you from your sleep. I think that is what is good about sites like this, it is nice to know that someone maybe around to have a chat with and if they aren't then reading the threads, asking questions, answering them or adding a comment, passes a hour our two. Being up in the night can be lonely and frustrating can't it?
yes it can ct ,i lay there most nites cryin in me ppillow,sobbing ,or just staying at the ceiling waiting for mornin,then i be not to bad then ,get happy agin and then last 2 days been down agin
Sounds like a form of depression Ali, which is hardly surprising what you are going through. Parkinson's can make us feel very insecure and lonely at times and worry about the future.

Big hug Ali x

Whoops I think we've hijacked this thread and gone off the subject lol but it's good to talk x
yeah i will stop posting on it cus ive took it off subject again ,sorry folks back to u:smile:
So Roz, back to your question - where do we go from here? What do you exactly mean by that? :-)
NO HIDDEN MEANING QT,
WAS JUST FEELING FRUSTRATED WITH THE WAY I AM.
LIKE THE REST OF US,
hugs roz:smile:
Sorry to hear that Roz, so when you say, lost interest, and where do we go from here do you mean what can we do to kill the frustration?
Stop the bullying cutipie. You're acting more Tom the cat!
You know exactly what she means. She's talking about our local Foghorn Leghorn, the risen man.

Luke
shut the heck up luckey u doin everyones head in ,leave ren alone ct and roz and dont even think on starting on me matey ,inot in the mood for ur kind ,if u got nothing intresting to say ,dont say it and dont upset people
You get on peoples nerves all the time with your constant moaning and groaning! I think its you that should keep quiet.

You'd think that you were the only person suffering!

Talk about hypochondria!

Give it a rest!
wot ever luckey as normal u just dont no wot ur talking about ,idont moan ,and groan as u put it ,u dont no nothing about me life so buttin it
Nice lady like talking! I dont need to know ANYTHING about your life. You tell the whole world about every ache and pain that you haven't got.

Whatever ails this world ali g, you've got it!

You have it 10 times worse than everyone else!
so thats why ihave put up with beatins most me life and me hubby goin to nick in jan is it ,is me havin cancer 2 times last year and fitin it livin through it ,not moanig is it ,suffering like that hey luckey ,and having test now waiting for results next week to see if ithas reurned hey luckey like i say u dont no nothing so bog off,and leave me alone
How many times have we got to read it!
well dontthen luckey turn a blind eye to it ,but i will post as much as i like ,about wot ever i like and people do care for me ,i dont care wot u think of me i no who me friends r .so go away and move on away from petering me now,im not even goin to answer u now ,so get lost.
Look back over this thread and see who started on whom!
OI, Lurkey turkey!Wot do lurkey turkeys get for xmas??

Stretched necks, gobble gobble
Hi Wendy, I bet you've done PLENTY of that in your time!

Maybe even for money?

Ha ha ha ha