LOVE vs PD

Good  Morning Mike700

First a appology, my last post to you albeit private was unforgivable, my behaviour at that time was most suspect, I seemed as if another being living inside me had taken over and was steering me to my own destruction, I became so erratic and knew I was in trouble and needed help fast.

I contacted my consultant and my drug regime was altered and within a week or so the old Fed had returned, and since then I have had the Ddopa op which has improved things even more, so In this knowledge would you accept my most profound appologies, I make this appeal on line and not in private as I feel it will indicate to you how sorry I am, and that we can again swap our enjoyable banter.

The most humble of Kind Regards    Fedquestion markneutralred face

A very good morning to all even those poor souls who have lost so much due to mother nature rattling her cage and making our lives totally T...S up. I have been reading back over some of my posts on this thread and always feel better knowing you are all so supportive, giving a complete stranger a hand, a lift I have been in a very bad place and youse ave orwl givin meeeeee such a positive slant ,I even have embarked on a bout of sillyness as you can see by meye deliberately induced spilllinnee masteks hand this loptaps failed atomts to scold meeee intwo   beehaven mycellph

YURS WITH UTTERLY KINDEST OF REAGAADZ  a very CILEE PHEDarrowbig grinwinkcool