MEDIA OPPORTUNITY - PIP benefit changes

Morning everyone, 

Have you heard the news about proposed changes to Personal Independence Payment (PIP) this weekend?

We have been contacted by the media who are looking to speak to someone with Parkinson's, living in or able to travel into London, today. You won't receive PIP currently but you may be thinking about applying in the future.

We’re trying to persuade the Government not to press ahead with the changes, that could stop 150,000 people getting access to vital support in the future. Let me know if you'd like to know more about this and get in touch. 

Contact us on 020 7963 3927.

Thanks, 

Kat

Mr Freeman said: "These tweaks are actually about rolling back some bizarre decisions by tribunals that now mean benefits are being given to people who are taking pills at home, who suffer from anxiety," he said.
"We want to make sure we get the money to the really disabled people who need it."

Anxiety is listed as a Non motor symptom of Parkinsons If you cant cure a degenerative disease such as Parkinsons how does he intend to cure anxiety? How do you Ignore one Part of a illness/disease? and what is the difference between disabled and ''really disabled''

is Mr freeman Stupid or Really Stupid?.

Rolling back some bizarre Decisions? such as someone on high rate dla suddenly scoring zero point in PiP.

It would seem to me that a some kind of petulant child is picking out the bits they like and dismissing the bits they don't like to fit their own system as they go along. So no one knows where they are because each time you meet the criteria for one box another box changes shape.....so it would appear and could be interpreted as a little bit of manipulation ......just my considered thoughts.