Medical Certificate for Disneyland Paris

Hello, I’m thinking about a holiday at Disneyland Paris this summer and have seen that one can get a “Facility Card” if you have a Long Term Illness such as Parkinson’s.

The Disneyland Web site says you can get a Facility Card:

Medical certificate (a letter of diagnosis is not accepted)
original in English or French
Signed and stamped by a General Practitioner (GP) or consultant

Has anyone been to Disneyland Paris with a ‘Facility’ Card’ and, if you have, how did you get it?

Thanks, Peter

I would be very keen to know too