Mercury Fillings


#1

Hi,
I have read that it is advisable to remove all mercury fillings, due to the toxicity of the mercury. I am concerned that this may exacerbate the Parkinson's symptoms. I have 10 fillings to remove! I was wondering whether anybody else has undertaken this procedure? I would be grateful for any info!


Many thanks,

King Charles

 


#2

I have read somewhere that removing mercury fillings releases the mercury content....and it is better to leave the fillings in place and do something about them if/ when they are causing problems...ie: cracked or disintegrating...

But should really consult a dentist I guess to get the correct answer to your query!