Messages about frequency of posting

Please would you explain the messages some members have received referring to posts they have made and frequency.

Would you read creative corner jan 2018m EM and Lin received messages for posting too many times ?

Could this be an issue that requires reviewing ?

I tend to use reply button when I want to write a post on a particular subject?

not sure if others do this, but maybe hitting reply button to post, triggers this message ?

I am sure pd uk is not against members posting, appears to be a blip ?

Many Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for flagging this, TeeHee. I’ll make sure to pass this on to the team.

Best wishes,

Ilona (Moderation Team).

Thankyou, much appreciated,

Hi Teehee,

Thanks again for flagging this.

We’re investigating these emails with all those involved.

Best wishes,
Reah

Any news ?

Its a pop up message. There is one that says something like you are replying to fast and to wait ? the other stating too much input on a thread/subject.

I wonder if IT team that put this function on the forum are able to remove it.

My personal view is that it serves no real purpose. These messages are upsetting forum members.

Would you be able to inform members when or if this issue can be resolved?

Many Thanks

Hi Teehee,

I hope all is well and thanks for flagging this again.

Just to clarify, are you still receiving these messages? If so, we need to look into removing this in our settings all together as suggested.

Do let me know.

Best wishes,
Reah

1 Like

Hi Reah

I get those messages all the time about replying too fast.

I also got a message yesterday saying something like ‘message content too similar to previous posts’. So I couldn’t post what I wanted to say.

Jayne849

Hi @Jayne849,

Thanks for letting me know.

Several other members have brought this to my attention and I’m currently looking into this. Thanks in advance for your patience while we try to rectify this.

Best wishes,
Reah

Hi Reah,

Thank you for your reply. Yes still getting messages.

TH

Hi all,

Thanks again for bringing those frequency messages to my attention.

You’ll be pleased to know that we have now rectified this issue that was causing you all to receive these messages so you shouldn’t receive them again going forward.

Apologies for the frustration the messages caused and please do not hesitate to contact me if for some reason you receive a message like this in the near future.

Best wishes,
Reah

Thank you. X

Hi,

Just to ask about privacy on social club.

Items posted on social club on google search, also can view posts when not logged in on social club. This means non members can view this section, supposed to be private?

Will you be able to check this please.

Hi @TeeHee,

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Please refer to the social club thread for my response.

Best regards,
Reah

This matter has not been resolved.

Hi @TeeHee,

Just to clarify; are you still receiving messages about the frequency of your posts?

Please let me know.

Many thanks,
Reah