Motability Car P.I.P. Assessments

Hi trying to be normal,

We are sorry to hear this - please do give our Helpline team a call. We have advisors who can give advice on benefits and might be able to help. Call free on 0808 800 0303, we're open Monday-Friday: 9am-7pm, Saturday: 10am-2pm

Best wishes,

Joanne

(Digital team)

My wife got the news that she is in the support group for ESA, a result for common sense.

i thought they were sorting things out for the real people with illness ,seems to me there getting worse !

Gus, My wife is in the support group not the work related one.

sorry billy it looked like i was commenting to your message i am also in support group i was just appalled reading the other message how they gave pip & then took it away with the other hand with someone who has pd if they have found some miracle cure so people get better as pd progresses, maybe they do not understand the word degenerative ! i think the papers would love to get there hands on this maybe pduk could make this happen good press i say .  

referring to trying to be normal post

Hi have been in touch with pd support group they are going to call next week to hopefully change the decision. Your right Gus the people doing the pip don't truly understand the illness, But it can't be easy for them to determine who is lying and who isn't. But I did also prior to going give a full detail of how it affects my life.but the examiner didn't seem to refere back to that at all.

hi ttbn

i would have thought this day & age a simple letter from a consultant would enough ,not a gp i understand that would not be enough ,well hope they turn your decision round & happy christmas

They dont see us as People they see us as £ to be discredited its all about saving money and for that they get Paid a Bonus as do the DWP staff in reality we cost Nothing but they are nazi's so they Love doing it and that is a Fact.

I would get banned from this forum if i carried on typing.

The chap who came to do my assessment was a paramedic ! 

Great if you've collapsed or been taken ill as a first point of contact with nhs.   But to assess someone with pd ?...........