My life with PD - returns after a 3 years

Hi folks,

Go on, admit it, some of you thought I'd died didn't you. Well sorry, but I'm not.................not yet anyway. What's that old saying? "There's life in the old dog yet". 

Well in the 3 years since I last rote my story, a lot has happened.  Not just to me but to the wife as well; as will become apparent when she has finished writing her part. Besides I couldn't go and eave my loyal fans without completing the story. so stay tuned for just a while and all will be revealed.

Mick

Hi folks,

Yes it's me again. Don't worry the long awaited part 3 will be here shortly. You will understand why there has been such a delay when you read it. 

Anyway, today, 9th June 2015, I'm off to Southmead Hospital, Bristol, to have my MRI scan. I've had 3 assessments and 2 cancellations all because of that blasted MRSA. Still, I have a nice 4 hour sleep to look forward to. Again, all of this and more in my story.

Best wishes to all

Mick

Hiya follks,

Well, I've had my MRI & CT scan and all went well. My op has just been confirmed fort Tuesday. I shall be asleep through the whole procedure. The whole operation only lasts 5 hours because, and get this, I am going to be operated on by a ROBOT. How cool is that?

Mick

Hi folks,

It has just been confirmed that my operation is on Tuesday 16th June. Not sure whether to be excited or Scared stiff. 

Mick

Good luck hope all goes well