My speech


Could you possibly recommend a good speech therapist in the Harleston Bungay area, I am having difficulty with clarity and volume of my speech.

many thanks
Bob Bridges

Hi Bobb,
Please reach out to the helpline on 0808 800 0303, as they have access to local resources and are always happy to help.
Best of luck,
Forum Moderator

If you contact your GP they should be able to arrange a referral to your local team. There are speech and language therapists and assistant speech and language therapists and someone at that department should be able to do some screening with you and decide who is best suited.