Despite having a moaning festival at times even though now had to give up work, I can see the positives ..
1. Get to have a lie in every morning.
2. Shopping in the week when not as busy.
3. Can now tell people I am retired rather than unemployed, as this stops people suggesting new careers like trapeze artist, children's entertainer, secretary and parcel delivery services?
4. Get to sit out in the garden when the sun shines.
5. Book days out in the week, much cheaper.
6. Over the negative scrap heap thoughts, I am now a lady of leisure.
Yep! it's good to be positive but ok to relapse and have a pity party once in a while.
Ali p , you look so happy, must be the medicine in that glass.