New Club Member

Hi again just had a frustrating time getting my prescription right at the Gps it's bad enough having to rely on this medication without having to fight for what you need. It's not rocket science. Anyway enough of the moans I am looking forward to a pleasant weekend after a busy week at work 

p troop 

Hi Ptroop, tell me about it! I have trouble with the pharmacy where I get my meds, it's a long standing repeat prescription but they never get it right, like you said it's not rocket science. I've set them a new problem now Iv'e had my meds increased, so goodness knows what i'll end up with! 

Hope you have a good weekend, we've got company tomorrow, having a take away and some pimms, lovely! Celebrating cos daughter has informed us she is having her first baby.........

Take care..........Sheffy

Great news Sheffy . Hope you have a lovely weekend .

what happened with meds ? Did they increase ropinerole ? Did you manage to speak to PD nurse ?? x

Thanks Maddison, it is good news because daughter had a miscarraige a few months ago, so we are thrilled to bits.

Regarding my meds I contacted my Parkinsons nurse and she couldn't see me till 3rd September, I'd already got an appointment with neuro on the 9th September, so it was pointless seeing nurse. She said to contact GP and put my meds up another 2mg to 16mg a day then wait for my neuro appointment. I start taking the extra 2mg tomorrow (2nd August) so hoping this will help me with my walking problem and other things.

Hope you are keeping well..........Sheffy

doing the same.... onwards and upwards...then down and up and sideways(slowly)

expeinced the 'med's'issue for the 1st time this week;wrong prescriptiion;3 understocked chemists!