New PD Warrior, PD Boxing & Tai Chi Class in South Wales

New PD Warrior, PD Boxing & Tai Chi Class in South Wales

I just wanted to write a quick post to make you all aware of the new Parkinson’s Disease class I have started. I am a Physiotherapist working in the NHS where I run PD Warrior, PD Boxing and Tai Chi classes. However as I’m sure you are all aware the classes offered by the NHS only tend to last for a set number of weeks. I’ve found that there are very few places in the community I can then send my patients to. This can be very frustrating and upsetting for many, therefore I have decided to set up my own community based class which combines all the exercises research shows aids people with Parkinson’s Disease.

It is called Beat PD and takes place on Sundays at 10am at UFit, Trident Park, Ocean Way, Cardiff, CF24 5EN.

I have attached the link to my facebook page, I’d very much appreciate it if you could like and share the page and spread the word about the class as the more people that know about it the better.

If you would like more information on the class and want to give it a free taster then please reply to this post or contact us on our facebook page.

“Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee… Parkinson’s Disease won’t down me!”

https://m.facebook.com/Beat-Parkinsons-Disease-357768841505461/

Hi, just heard about your classes. Unfortunately we cannot come on a Sunday.
Do you have any other classes or do private sessions.
Thank you,
Cheryl