New set out of forum

Blue arrow it's on right side page it's pointing downwards very small then this will bring up all what you want best

At last!

Thank you Gus!

But how on earth did you find such a tiny arrow?

And I still can't understand why Forum isn't on the main menu......such a weird set-up.

Love

GG

Takes getting used to doesn't it gg. I too like the yellow highlights though. By the way I love your avatar picture. Where did you find that? 

Sue x

Still struggling with getting to the Forum!

I found the website by typing " never apologise for who you are" into a Google box because I had seen it on a card.

There are lots!

Hope the link works!

Take care!

Love

GG

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=image.+never+apologise+for+who+you+are&rlz=1C9BKJA_enES593ES593&hl=en-US&prmd=ivn&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&fir=WYmO2h-nZ_yuCM%253A%252ChFhdUSN4cvCJgM%252C_%253B9G0POKnBM1pgzM%253A%252CsdQhgCNnKRObIM%252C_%253B4mxEjbU2uhWowM%253A%252COh1HTruo6PYvDM%252C_%253BsrL6_xU_jFrQKM%253A%252CX96BAjOcU-G_oM%252C_%253B_gly5jkkccHFCM%253A%252CyTu5AJH-UTmx_M%252C_%253BK44fe7r6WwHUDM%253A%252CImZLYqUt9eE4yM%252C_%253BVF--ms957UzJ8M%253A%252Ccq6CeaUFodP1AM%252C_%253B0g89fdLS6H_U3M%253A%252CdO4rra1cNM7H0M%252C_%253BjEY0wK3-Y2x3FM%253A%252CHwsyHOhN44gn0M%252C_%253BNQVPEW6OtOWhfM%253A%252C0MO5tT_e_t-pdM%252C_&usg=__YlpIsu7IQ1DCvY21FTUbsrn209Q%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwie8aus-_HRAhXBiZAKHS2MDO8Q420IPA&biw=768&bih=909

How do you like my new one, Lexi255?

GG

XX

gg, just back from work and logged on. It's great! I'll take a look at the link too. 

Thank you, x

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=inspiringbquotations.+images&rlz=1C9BKJA_enES593ES593&oq=inspiringbquotations.+images&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.12313j0j4&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8&hl=en-US

Plenty more here, Lexi..and for anyone else who doesn't want to use a photo!

GG

Xx

What a load of Mona Lisa's!coolwink

I am having trouble getting all my posts showing on my account page to go. It keeps showing 60+ and I can't seem to get them reduced. I just want it to say 0 for once!!! MOderation Team can you possibly help? 

Hi Lexi255

Sorry for the frustration. I have tried to replicate your issue but had no joy, so I will pass this on to the team to advise you after the weekend.

Best wishes,

Edwina

Moderation Team

Looks like a little bit of impulse disorder there Lexi! eek

Hi Lexi, 

Can you explain to me a little more about what you mean? I'm not entirely sure I understand. If it helps, you can send a screenshot to [email protected] and I can take a look for you. 

Kat

Hi Kat,

it says I have 60+ posts or whatever in my discussions. I click on the updated or new posts but still seem to have a high number left it says

Mine says 459 so when someone replys it goes up to 460 this is right i thought

Hi Sue & Gus - given up on mine they stand at 400 and odd! Used to clear them regularly, but could'nt keep up with them.

Sheila

Ohhhh thought it was just me. Don't feel so bad now then. Thank you both.

sue

I cannot edit my profile...I have tried repeatedly to update my email address and change my display name to avoid confusion with newer members...but with no success.

Help /advice would be appreciated..

Thanks

GG

Hi goldengirl, 

I'm sorry to say that once you have chosen your username, you are unable to change it (as mentioned here: https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/content/register-and-create-your-community-profile). I will alert the daytime team to your issue though. Is it just that your similar name is causing a bit of confusion?

Best wishes,

Min

Moderation Team.

Thanks for responding Min.  Two things...

When I checked my profile, my email address seems to have vanished and I can't type it in.

Also, a couple of new posters address another lady as GG and I think they are referring to me as I have always used the nickname...so search previous posts to work out what on earth they are on about..then realise it isn't me!

I realise we don't own our nicknames so thought I would change my username to avoid confusion but it's OK...

I also get confused when posts refer to BB ,as Bettyblue has always used this, and the new poster uses it to refer to someone else.

I did get confused with it and thought at one time our BB hadn't had the DBS a we were waiting to hear about!

I'm just getting old!

Best wishes

GG

Hi I did not realise that I was causing such a stir as I have no problems when reading posts.You only have to look to the top left handside of the post to see the full name of who is posting. There are no initials there.

Hoping that i can continue to post without causing confusion.Also when you go into your own profile you can see who is replying to you.

Apologies