New to forum.

I am a career for my husband who has had Parkinson’s for 21 years now. Looking forward to using the forum.

Hi I am 56 and was advised that i probably had pd 2year ago just by my mismatching arn swings. So id be early stage PD. Im still active and go to the gym. I still work in the gateshead area in a job needing lots of mental concwntration and carries stress. I have told my wife but no one else.
When its stressful its more tiring than it used to be.
Anyone else in this early days position ?

Hi @Steve-Gtd,

A warm welcome to the forum.

I’m sure it won’t be long until you receive some comments from some of our members on the forum, but it the meantime I just wanted to bring your attention to the ‘Newly diagnosed’ section on our website. Here you’ll find a lot of information and support to help you with any initial questions you may have about your recent diagnosis.

There’s information about how to connect with other people affected by Parkinson’s, support for family and friends and a look up tool to find your closest local adviser. Lastly, I can see that you’ve commented on Nelly’s thread which is fine, however, if you’d like to create a new thread in the ‘About Me’ section, you can watch our short tutorial video on how to do this here - How to use the forum - Tutorial videos!

If you have any medical queries or you need additional info and support, please give our free and confidential helpline service a call on 0808 800 0303 from Monday-Friday: 9am-7pm, Saturday: 10am-2pm, or you can email [email protected].

I hope you find this useful.

Best wishes,
Reah
Community Manager

Hi @Nelly,

Welcome to the forum.

I’m sure you’ll here from our members soon, however, if you have any questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to help you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best wishes,
Reah
Community Manager