New to group

Ok Poshwood I’ll go along with shower Room.
But which Muppet were you thinking of when you thought of me

Take your pick pal cause theres a few to pick from ha ha

Angela is at work and I think she’s going to contact Peter later for some of his most knowledgeable advice
every PD patient has their meltdown days eh? but I hope she’s alright except for pain and the dreaded insomnia X Tommy

They most certainly do I have quite a few.

Would beaker be alright

You wid huv tae change your foatie again.
Jings crivens help maboab

Goodnight Sun

HI Babs just be running a few errands
my beach hut in in frinton on sea 20 minute walk from walto on the naze
we have had it about 22 yrs now
like a home away from home by the sea

Will that do?
Anyway Suzanne says she loves the muppets HA HA XXTOMMY

Hi sweet pea ( Tommy), babs and Keith … I’m totally lost on this thread now… Don’t we have watsapp ??? Thanks all for your concerns, it’s lovely to know people care, just finished work so I’ll be ringing sweet pea soon… Xxx

Hi Poshwood
Did you get that (SWEET PEA)eh

Hello Babswood
Angela is ok most of the time and she called me sweet pea because she is indeed the definition of a lady
It’s so much less hurtful than being called a Muppet don’t you think? LOL TOMMY :pill::syringe::syringe:X

Hi Keith looks amazin.You are so lucky to have that ive never heard of frinton will need to look it up.

Babs x

Oh no feeling sick.pass me sick bucket

I dont think you look anything like a sweet pea.!!!
Im all for terms of endearment but sweat pea common. Wheres Tommy fae Govan hidin oh look behind the sweat pea.By the way I love your picture sweat pea?

Morning Babswood hope you get on ok with your haun today
At least sweet pea is a lovely germ of endearment much better than ya Muppet thanks for appreciating my plcture
I don’t know what thread to post on now so I put one on the insomnia thread as well XX TOMMY

Hi Keith are you going to go to citizens advice with those forms ?
Hope you got a good sleep x x x

It just depends where yer Fae.

Good morning JP
Hope all is well with you and you are enjoying being back
Babs x x x

Your always so nice to Kieth

Nobody loves me anymore🐛