I just knew you were going to say that.

Of course I do ya Muppet x x x x

Or should I say sweat pea x x x babs

I enjoy the banter we have love Barbara x x x

Hi Tommy
Hope all good with you todayx x x
Babs x
Is that better?

All I do is express my concern for my fellow PD sufferers and get pillared for it I am at the edge of a mental
cliff and you are trying to push me over

Oh yeah hen that feels much better
Thank you my little midden

You know I love it really
My little Scottish friend
XXXX TOMMY

So glad we have that cleared up x x

Tommy / Babs , i feel a strong bond between the 3 of us, i know im not on as often as i was , just trying to keep myself busy,
BUT THE 2 OF YOU ARE NEVER FAR FROM MY THOUGHTS
YOU both have helped me the MOST ,
To me your FAMILY

So are you fairly local to Frinton Keith?

no , i live about an hours drive from my beach hut , but its worth it , so relaxing and care free

sons here , wonder what i got for fathers day , im being taken out
just hope they bring me back lol

keith

I’m about an hour away from that area as well, I’m in Romford

Hi Babs and yes and yes. There is a great vibe here. Hoping you’re as well as can be and having a good day. Will catch up with ya later my friend.

Join me in wishing forTommy’s brother
Tommy is in a hard place
This is the one time he really needs us
Let’s not fail him
Keith

Hi @parkopete65,

I hope all is well.

I understand your disappointment which is why we make it our mission to raise as much awareness about Parkinson’s as we possibly can. Looking at our data insight, we’ve discovered that people have a higher awareness of Parkinson’s but don’t know what it is, therefore, we’re working on campaigns to make sure people know what Parkinson’s really is.

We recently teamed up with the European Parkinson’s Disease Association and other international partners to launch #UniteForParkinsons - a global campaign that aims to raise awareness and change attitudes about Parkinson’s. There’s a lot of information about this on our website here, https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/get-involved/world-parkinsons-day.

We’re currently doing campaigns around anxiety and pain to raise more awareness about these symptoms, however, we’re aware that it’s not just about symptoms but it’s also about the impact it has on everyday life for people affected by Parkinson’s. Feel free to browse our website for more information here, https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/about-us/what-we-do.

Hope this answers your query.

Best wishes,
Reah

HI Angela I am 74, diagnosed three years ago and yes it was a bit of a shock. Its not downhill, doom and gloom, its a new chapter. Concentrate on the things you can do and find new hobbies that you can maybe participate in. I belong to a ladies choir, I go to Ty Chi and I volunteer in my local primary school with children’s reading. Yes, somedays I feel I have to push myself but by doing so the rewards are beneficial. I love my nap at 1:30pm most days just for an hour. Follow your PD nurse advice and ask for Parkinsons Physio exercise classes at your local hospital. Wake up in the morning and say Thankyou Lord for another day. Keep well. x

Hello and welcome to our forum @margaret.church, Everyone here is very friendly and supportive and I’m sure they will be along to say hello soon.

I love your attitude and I’m sure that it goes a long way to helping you feel more positive and get up every morning with a good outlook. Of course there are some days where you need more motivation but that’s true for everybody.

I hope to see you posting here again so we can learn more about you.

Janice
Forum Moderation Team