New to group

Morning Tommy.

I would like to introduce you to an old friend of mine on the forum J P I’m sure you two would get on
JP is on the thread hello again

Be nice to him as nicer man you could ever meet.
He helped me quite a few times.
He has a whacky sense of humour like you.

Hope you feeling good today.

Babs x

Hi Tommy

Really windy and wet here. It’s not cold though.

Deffo not taps aff weather.

Hope your up and had a good sleep.Are you ready for another day.?

You and your friend Angela certainly chased William away.!

It’s time to get up your public awaits you sleepy head.:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Okay Gang ave escaped far ma cot.
effter a rest even santa wid be proud of am a wee tate shaky bit dinnea git the get the ideer that’s cos am feart o you lot it’s probbly the boattle o Calpol a swallied last night allang wi Peter’s script nat no jist hid ma meds
and I’m getting stronger by the second and returning to normal,(easy Babs I can read you’re mind)
Anyway welcome JP I’m sure we’ll have many a chat mostly behind Babs’s back (I love to stir the pot) hi Babswood I bet your in your element with all they workies in the house and only one more day to go and you’ll nearly be as posh as me eh hen right then I’ll get ready and take the dog out am I going on a bit I’ve forgotten who I was talking to oh Babswood :pill::crab::crab::crab::pill:Tommy XX

Morning everyone, after a shit I spent the night wrestling lady insomnia so today is going to be a walking dead day !!! Hope your all ok and have better day today xxx

Morning Angela I hope you make it through the day (and I also hope you missed the word night from your post otherwise TMI my girl) HA HA xxTommy

Morning Angela I’m sure you will be put back to sleep reading Tommys morning post ha ha only kidding Tommy ma cronie x

I was awake till just after 4am before sleep took over
5 hours later im awake and i look like an extra in a zombie movie
Just a normal day then really

Hi Angela ,we havent never been introduced , im keith
Heres to many chats
Me and tommy T1 have spent many nights up till sleep takes one of us
Keith

What did the patient say to the nerologist after waiting 5 months for an appointment ???

I will let you know when ive seen 1

Xxx

That’s a good one, I’m on 11 weeks waiting to see my PD nurse, when I ring I get told we’re inundated !!! Let’s hope we both get somewhere soon :thinking::neutral_face: xxx

Hello Keith , nice to meet you xxx

hi Angela
hope this finds you well
im a bit adictted to ebay ,
make money out of crap i was going to take to the dump
its true , money for nothing

keith xxx

Hi Angela

I am unsure of exactly where to post this and as we have kinda conversed before I thought to hell with it and as I couldn’t navigate the forum to find where to post, well I guess that you are the lucky recipient lol

I have been diagnosed for more than ten years now and in that time, in the countries I have lived in which are both here in the U.K., the level of awareness of the general public in relation to Parkinson’s Disease is abysmally low. I see, particularly in recent years the level of “airplay” that is afforded to cancer, heart disease and more recently dementia/Alzheimer’s, has been greatly improved, and I believe that this has led to a better understanding/awareness of these conditions. Yet in all that time I have not, in either country, ever heard on mainstream radio or seen on commercial television, a single solitary advert/informational slot on Parkinson’s.

I am bound to say that the awareness of the public at large has for the above mentioned illnesses been raised significantly, and I feel sure that there has been a significant increase in the understanding of these conditions as a direct result of the airtime afforded them, humans by nature being an inquisitive bunch lol.

Given that Parkinson’s Disease is the second most common neurological condition behind Alzheimer’s in every country around the world, it is to my mind extremely disappointing to have an illness which is so vastly misunderstood by the public at large, and I would be interested to discover what the views/policies of Parkinson’s UK are on this issue ??

Hi Angela did you get through the day ok after your bad night and did you manage to find Peter the guru :pill::pill: Tommy X X

These new meds I’ve got have really changed my life.
Did you know there was a time when I couldn’t even walk or feed myself
WELL I WAS ONLY 3 MONTHS OLD

1 Like

Hi Angela been reading tommy,s posts and saw he asked if you found me i,m guessing it,s to do with sleeping all i will say is a lot of us are useing cbd oil from holland and barret you need to check with gp it won,t effect any other meds you take it,s not cheap ,tastes nasty but if you only use at night will last does effect breathaliser tests if you drive hope you don,t think i jumped the gun but tommy,s good friend
Petec

Morning Angela
It’s Friday a happy day hope you are doing well today :ear::pill::syringe:XX TOMMY

Morning Babswood
Happy New Wet room I sent a post to JP nothing special just my usual tosh​:pill::pill::syringe::syringe:XX TOMMY

Hi Pete, would you mind private messaging me please xxx

Hello Peter and Mam I noticed you changed your profile picture so I thought I’d join you it looks better close up I hope you and Mam are well as can be expected.
I don’t know if you saw the post I put on this morning but I was walking my dog and I saw a van with the sign PETER’S PLASTERERS WALLS AND CEILINGS A SPECIALITY maybe it’s just me but what else do you plaster the bathtub or the sink
Oh and Babs is back at the hospital today she fell over again and hurt her arm…:pill::pill::pill::syringe::syringe::syringe: Tommy

Morning Tommy.

I’m back from hosp got a fracture in my hand.
Had sent me round to plaster room to get a stoockie.on.

Dr them decided because of my R A the plaster would restrict my movement too much so I now have two fingers strapped together.