Night head sweats

HI my name is Keith, I have been reading this forum for a while which has been very informative and helpful. I was diagnosed roughly four years ago, at first I admit to a bit of self denial but as things progress I now just take things a day at a time. I have also had two bought of cancer one treated with chemo the other surgically removed, have heart disease, heart failure, tinitus person osteoarthritis all over type two diabetes and a massive incissinal hernia. What ails me at ptesent going on for probably a year is night sweats head and neck mainly but can have cold toes which cramp when moved, has anyone had the same or do you think it is one of the aforementioned conditions? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.
All the best to everyone
Keith

Hi Keith,
While we certainly are sorry to hear about your spate of difficulties, we are happy you found this forum. You’re likely to hear from the community soon, but we also wanted to make sure you’re aware of the resources on our website at Parkinsons.org.uk, including archived forum discussions on a wide range of symptoms and loads of shared advice. In addition to this, we have a stellar advisory team who are standing by to help however they can. You can reach them on 0808 800 0303.
We hope this helps, and we wish you a warm welcome into our lovely community,
Jason
Forum Moderator

Hi Keith. You’ve certainly got plenty to deal with! I can appreciate the added problem of night sweats as I get them too, mainly focused on my back. They are very unpleasant and yet another thing that disturbs sleep. Best wishes, Jacquie.

1 Like