Night terrors

Hello

Well as always PD takes and gives, the  taken are  too  many  to  list,  but  the  given,  oh  thats  easy  in one  word,, NIGHT  TERRORS,  well  two  words ,  yes  NIGHT TERRORS,, ER  TWO  WORDS, HALLUCINOGENIC ,  NOPE  thats  three,,, Tactile  Hallucinogenic Night Terrors  ,,  four  words,,yes  folks I have bettered  the  beast of  recent but it  has been necessary to  leave Ddopa  on  all  night  to  avoid  immobility when I wake,  and  it  has made sleeping a nightmarme,  pun  intended  by   the  way,  and  its always  the  same dream  thats  the  hard  bit,  I am  being  attacked  by  thugs  they  are  raping  my  wife  and  have killed  my  entire  family wrecked  my  home  my    car and  I  cant  do  anything   I  am  too  weak even  when  I  wake  the   visions of  horror  float through  walls they  are  terrible and not only  that they  move  my  bed last  night  I  thought  it  was  a earth  quake it  was  so  bad,  this  has  always  been  a problem for  me  but  if  this  continues I fear insanity  awaits as  I  am terrified  to  go  to  bed  now, is  anyone  else suffering  these  horrifying  episodes,, help  please. OH  forgot  I  always  go  back  to  the   same  dream  and  the  same  location  ??

FED  my  avatar  is  not showing , why  is  this  happening

I