Nootropics Supplements: Turmeric for health benefits!

Hello mate,

I have a quick question to all. I need your reply and suggestion about Nootropics Supplements. As the title says it all. I have heard and read turmeric can used as a relief of headache, stomach and joint pain, gastric discomfort fatigue. It has also been used to promote skin health and oral health. What’s your opinion on this? I will wait for your further reply.

Source: https://www.smartpillwiki.com/turmeric-supplement-health-benefits-tea-extract-capsules-and-side-effects/

Hi Garfield,

Apologies for my delayed response to your query.

I thought you’d be interested to know that we’ve written a piece on turmeric on our blog. The blog post explores the following question; “Is turmeric a useful supplement for people with Parkinson’s? What is it meant to achieve?” It’s a very interesting read and you may find the answers to your query here too.

Please feel free to have a read and do let us know your thoughts on it.

I hope you find this information useful.

Best wishes,
Reah

Increasing memory recall through medical nootropics really seems like a hard task. Becoming more alert, awake, energetic etc. are the most useful effects that I get from nootropcis along with some anxiolytic effects, but better recall seems to be one of those things that are harder to be achieved (at least for me) through the commercially available nootropics. The only thing beneficial for memory that I can think of off the top of my head is dual n back which increases your working memory. Other things that you can do is change your studying strategies a little, for example after you finish an article/chapter/exercise skim again through it to attempt to retain it better in memory. Another thing that you might want to look at if you want to remember speciffic concepts for ever is a spaced repetition software like Anki or Mnemosyne.) really seems like a hard task. Becoming more alert, awake, energetic etc. are the most useful effects that I get from nootropcis along with some anxiolytic effects, but better recall seems to be one of those things that are harder to be achieved (at least for me) through the commercially available nootropics. The only thing beneficial for memory that I can think of off the top of my head is dual n back which increases your working memory. Other things that you can do is change your studying strategies a little, for example after you finish an article/chapter/exercise skim again through it to attempt to retain it better in memory.
Another thing that you might want to look at if you want to remember speciffic concepts for ever is a spaced repetition software like Anki or Mnemosyne.