Norman Collier

it was sad news to hear the Norman Collier died yesterday at the age of 87. It was announced that he had Parkinsons Disease. If living to the age of 87 is a good sign I hope it gives you all hope :)

Sue
Norman Collier? Wasn't he the one who did the dodgy microphone gag?
Yes he was , Must tell my husband about his age . Maybe it wasn't a dodgy microphone after all . ????
AS FAR AS I KNOW 'VISIONVALUE', a PERSON CANNOT ACTUALLY DIE FROM PARKINSONS. IT CAN BE AN UNDERLYING CONDITION BUT IT DOES NOT KILL YOU.
I think if you read my mail "Blue Angel" I never said it did kill you. What I said was if you live to be 87 with Parkinsons you have a good life. Please take off your capitals it looks as though you are shouting :)
Perhaps there's *omething *ong with Blue Angel's *omputer. Just about *ackered.
:laughing:
[::::]
I had a uncle who used to speak like Norman Collier, poor soul had a speech impediment along with throat and tourettes syndrome problems and the condition was worsened if he got agitated so naturally my brother and I would wind him up, I know I know it was wrong but we always used to make it up to him by taking him fishing off
the pier at Tynemouth he loved it and would get upset when we decided to go, and if you throw in Tourets I don't know if that's how you spell Tourettes we had some fantastic days of fun but of course oonce we had matured, at 49and54 we became aware of how cruel we had been to him, especially when he died, despite his treatment by his two favorite nephews he left us both £1500, Imagine how we were feeling, so uncle if you are wathching me type this I am so sorry, and so is big Bro, and thankyou:confused::sunglasses::flushed::disappointed::smile: