Not sure

I am 72 years old, have been married for 50 years, have 4 children and 5 grandchildren. My children and grandchildren all live in other countries.
So in order to see them we have to travel. That is not easy with my disabilities but so far we have managed even though I am in a wheelchair. My husband helps me lot and the airports all have ambu-lifts.

I have had a Neurological disease (Cerebellar Ataxia) since 2005 and this Parkinson’s could be caused by that. My left hand has been useless for many years but for the last year I am also shaking a lot. Luckily all my symptoms started after my retirement so work was never a problem.

I am also visually very impaired (legally blind) and have another host of disabilities. It all gets worse when I am tired.  I am not on any medication.
It is a pity that I cannot drive a car anymore though and also that even though I had dogs all my live and rode horses, all that is over for good.

Hi Ena, 

How are you today? 

You mention you were diagnosed with Cerebellar Ataxia in 2005, is the Parkinson's diagnosis quite recent? I hope you find the forum welcoming and full of useful information, our members come from all walks of life. 

Take care. 

Kat