Off state

Best Wishes BB

Thinking of you xx

hi bb

the research explains alot while your be in longer on the 13th march back in for me 2 days bristol hospital 5 yr assessment for dbs  . WOW five years just think of it making you get some of your life back &  try not to worry about opperation sunshine great summer

Thankyou much appreciate xx

HI BB - HOPE IT ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP IN RESEARCHING RESULTS AND ALL THAT GOES WITH HAVING DBS. AND ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE IN HELPING RESEARCH PARKINSONS DISEASE WITH BRAVERY.

HI GUS - HOPE YOUR ASSESSMENT GOES WELL, AND THAT YOU NOW HAVE A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE AFTER THE DBS!

Sheila x 

thanks sheila

All the best BB

S

BB, will be thinking about you. Hope it all goes well for you and here's to better days ahead eh. Xx

Thanks all of you i really do appreciate your support throughout this whole process. Take care brothers and sisters xx
Hi brothers and sisters in arms. The film as stated in this post is going to be aired at the Royal Albert Hall for the Symfunny event on april 19th after that I will upload the link to here. I watched it whilst I was in hospital recovering from my DBS op and even though it was the worst attack I have every had. That was then this is now post DBS the future looks bright again. BB xx

Hello BB, glad you're through the DBS, I know you will still have a long way to go, all the best and will look forward to the film. Better still I would have loved to be at Symfunny and see it there!

Sheila xx

Hello all. Hope you are all able to keep. " doing your thing".

Many congratulations to BB on what I consider to be a new life for you.

As you know, I didn' t pass the tests but I don' know if I could have coped with the whole procedure in    reality.

I've been going down  the Duodopa road and am waiting to go into hospital  to test whether this drug will suit me. If it does, I think things will happen quite quickly.

Please keep in touch everyone.  Your advice and sympathetic views are all helping to keep me going.

love

Casie x

Will do hun I really hope it works for you. BB XXX

hope it works for you casie ,sure it will  gus

Update on post entitled DBS BB xxx

Hello BB, my name is Prof. it is not very original, but it was all I could think of because I am a Professor of Particle Physics. You are a very brave lady and I admire your attitude regarding educating the public.

I have been an epileptic since I was two years old, I am now 69 years old, living with the stigma of being an epileptic was worse than living with the seizures. I was diagnosed with PD four years ago and find that once again the stigma is worse than the illness. Those of us who suffer from PD are well aware of the fact that once our medication kicks in we are quite normal people.

I have a son and a daughter who both live in England and because of the PD they no longer speak to me. My daughter actually came to Thailand, where I live with my wonderful wife, and saw the state I get into when the medication wears off and showed me no empathy what so ever. My father who lives in England, never phones me. My father looks upon anybody who has an incurable illness as a weak person who should be put down like an animal. My son also takes the same attitude, he has absolutely no time for people who are over 65 years of age.

From my experience the public do not want to know about such things as PD, Alzheimer's, or any of the illnesses that are at present incurable. They either bury their head in the sand and pretend that it does not exist, or when they are faced with it because it is somebody close to them, they cut that person out of their life, My wife did not believe me when I told her what my family were like 20 years ago, when we got married, and came to England to live. She does not say much because she knows that the subject upsets me, but I know that she is disgusted with all of them. Her daughter from her first marriage shows me so much respect and love that I find it embarrassing when my children treat me so badly.

I wish you the best of luck with your effort at educating the public BB.

May God bless, protect and help you always. You are an ANGEL. 

Thank you so much Prof I am glad you found your good lady wife considering your very difficult medical issues she must be quite a lady. Since this off state post the film shot was played in front of 4000 people at the Royal Albert Hall where it helped raise over £140k so pride does kick in with me knowing the impact my film had. Now I am 4 months post Dbs surgery with advanced pd stage 4 but my dbs is working so well i have my life back thankfully. Its a sad state of affairs when those in your life whom should be your rocks are so ignorant they just dismiss what your going through but i am a great believer in Karma. It always comes back to bite on the but those that deserve it one way or another.

My very best to you and your good lady ad than you for your very lovely kind words, much love to both of you BB XX

RIGHT  ILL  STARRT  AGAIN  AFTR  A  ALMOST  COMPPLETE  POST F?????????????????  VAPOURISED,, I  WAS EXP;AINING  WHAT  HAPPPENS  WHEN  I  ONY  HAVE .1 OF  1% POWER RESERVES LEFT  USUALLY  CAUASED  BY  BELOVED  CHANGING  THE  PUMP  ON  THE  Ddopa  and  forgettin  to  activate  the  pump ,  this causes  a  massive    shut down  within  10  . 15   mins and  all I can  move  are  my  eyelids  and my  little fingers,  so  its  esential  the  device  is  under  obs  25/12 YES  I  NEVER  WAS  GOOD  AT   MATHS,, then  I read  your  posts  wot  yu  rit  on  this  forum,  and   realise that  you   are  a   person   of  masive  courage and  concienshusnesssalso  to  actually  forgo  your  meds  to  do  the  vid  needs  massive   reserves  of  mental  strength and  agility,  and  you  have  that  by  the VOLVO/SCANIA 44TON  BULK  HAULER  LIKE  WOT   EYE  DROHVE   LOAD, in  fact  I think  PDF  should strike  a  medal in   recognition  of    wot  yu  dun  4  us   young  kind  person, it  realy  does   take  some   bottle  and  I ADMIRE  YOU   GREATLY  FOR  THAT,

YOUR  GEORDIE  PAL  ALWAYS   FED4

Thank you Fed much appreciated.

BB xx

Hi BB,

Is there a link to the Royal Albert Hall event and your video please?

As different as we are, echo Feds response and hope with your guts and the love of a good man you still doing ok.  x