Only 33 and confused

OK mate x

I symathize with al your difficulties with healthcare and drugs,Im loking into hiring a professional pesonal advocte,it seems here in the states the medical model has greatly interfered with patient doctorr relationshipW,E need to goup together to fight for longer visits,better drug plans and lastly to clean up the vast waste today being spent on research,The solution for PD control is now well know but few dollars are being used on it.

AS far as the journals not endorsing Dr>Abraham Low and his work.This is nothing new as this denial has Benn going on sinPe his death.Dr, Semile Weise and even partuer and Dr parkinson were not "discovered for many years after their death.

Medicene realy oughtto wake up and smell the roses

BB All medication thru the NHS in Scotland is free, so any meds I do get will cost me nothing J x
Well finally got my appointment for my DaTScan, 29th April. What can I expect with this, what's involved? How long till I get results?

Hi 

Whats involved??

Mine went..

On arrival @ 9 am i was given radiation sickness pills(too protect your thyroid),and then someone asked questions and then explained the process, a short time later i was called into a cubicle and the isotope was injected into my arm and a solution too dilute it so as not too burn the veins.

back into the waiting room for s short while i was then given a scan time, the scanner was elsewhere in the building at addenbrokes, i was free to spend the time as i pleased until the scan appointment which was 2:15 in the afternoon, i was told to avoid contact with expectant mothers and children.

At the scan

i laid on a trolley and a little russian technician positioned the scanner close too my head and too pass around it, he started the scanner and it slowly moved around my head, to be honest i almost fell a sleep bar a clonk in the scanner as it moved around me, about 40 mins later the technician woke me and said ''that's it all done'' and ''that i should make a emergancy appointment my results would be with the neuro the next day''.

And they were and with my gp within the week, but alas it was 6 weeks later i was told,at appointment with my neuro he said ''why are you here??'' as he thought the Gp had told me. so he then told me the result  ''reduced patchy uptake in both spheres'' hence a diagnosis the scan supporting my symptoms for a PD diagnosis.

It was a long day at the scan for me.