OPICAPONE my new Drugs

Hi Guys,
Looking for some information. I have had PD for 12 years now and was struggling on Ropinirole and levodopa, so my Neurologist, after trying a few other things has started me on opicapon. I feel a lot better in my self but have days that i struggle to walk fall a lot and feel very tired and lack of energy. what am i doing wrong with this new meds. i take at night like it said and take the others during the day. I do a lot of walking and keep actives i don’t think i am over doing it started to think one of my other pils is not reacting well with the new one.
Thanks in advance jeremy

Hi Mocha,
We just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to the Forum. We definitely suggest speaking to your GP or Parkinson’s Nurse about your reaction to the medication. We found some information on Opicapone here. Please do take advantage of the search feature on our website as it can lead you to research info as well as archived Forum discussions. You can also call us at 0808 800 0303 for a chat with an advisor, which is free and confidential.
We look forward to our community weighing in on this, and wish you the best.
Jason
Moderation Team