Hi everyone,

Does anybody knows if it is worth consulting the above for very bad back pain,
(painkillers do not do anything any longer, neither does the physiotherapy).

My husband has a protruding vertebrae which causes a great deal of pain.

Grateful for any of you who has experience of those professionals in similar
circumstances. And if so, which of the two would you recommend.

Thanking you for any input!

Definitely an osteopath. I go to an excellent one. There is some stuff about chiropractors that concerns me - it is outlined in the Simon Singh book.
Thank you Summerskye!