Pain

Does anyone suffer from pain in the lower limbs? I’ve had Parkinson’s for14 years and, although I’ve suffered pain, I’ve never experienced this kind ever.I’m taking Madopar and Ropinerole for Parkinson’s andI I’m presently taking Codeine, paracetamol, amitriptyline, and just started Naproxen for the pain.
The pain is likened to cramping in the leg muscles and I cannot relax the muscles at all. This is stopping me from walking and I’ve fallen 3 times.
It is the most debilitating feeling. If anyone is taking painkillers for this, what are you taking. I look forward to your replies.

Good morning maweejackie … I have Neuropathy in my legs. It makes my muscles tight & painful. For this I take Amitriptyline. I take 1 x 10mg a day. I was on 2 pills a day but have just halved the dose. I see you are already on this excellent drug. I am at a loss what else to suggest.

When I had my prostate removed [prostate cancer] I was put on Paracetamol & Ibuprofen taken together. I found this combination excellent & I never had any pain at all. But if you are aged over 70 Ibuprofen is bad for you.

Obviously do talk to your medical team.

Best of luck.
Steve2