Paralympics

With many younger pd . effected people nowdays - could people with pd be included in paralympics one day and would peopleunderstand the possible variations in our movement ?
hi rubbish,it a difficult question,as we no there are still people with early pd dx still running like half marathons,a compented by surport around them,and a wheel chair to hand if not able to carry on.but as pd progresses our bodys can not do alot of things ,belive me i no.there is catoguries for the disabled people in the olympics,to which there disability falls into.cus we have movement diffculties,there is none olympians been chose,and i really wish we could be,there must be some thing we can do during the games,i no we suffeer with stiffness and tremoer etc,i had to give up my running evetually,and i trully wish i could of carried on,it be good to put put voices out there to be seen as a disability that should be herd:smile:

Maybe if we could get PD considered to be a condition that could be considered for inclusion in the para Olympics, it may encourage suffers to keep exercising or even start exercising. And we know how much exercise helps with the conditions. The para- athletes are amazing and compete against abled bodied athletes. There fore I can see no reason why the classes for MS could not be adapted for PD.