hi my husband is 70 and has a shaky head and hand have not seen a doctor yet but we are thinking it is parkinson anyone else had these symptoms?

Hi Panda,

Most Parkinson suffers get a shaky hand and can have tremors in any body part really. Not saying your husband has Parkisons as it could be an essential tremor. Has he been to see his Gp about it?

Hi @panda7 As @Lizzyg has said, you need to get your husband seen by his GP so that he can be referred to a Neurologist. With Parkinsons sufferers we are all different, my brother had the most extreme form of the disease in that he had head and full body tremor. The sooner your husband gets seen by his GP the sooner treatment can begin.


1 Like