Parkinsons and me......

Hi guys, my name is Thomas I was diagnosed on 27th Dec 2017 I am 55 years old and work full time my main hobbies are songwriting singing and photography looking forward to getting to know all about the forum x

Pleased to meet you Tam hope you get something from the forum.

I have had PD for 5 years and have had to give my work up because of PD…

Hope to speak again. Babs

Thank you for the welcome it’s good to be here

Hi @Tam_the_gardener,

A warm welcome to the forum.

I’m sure you’ll make some great friends on the forum and will receive a lot of support from your fellow members. I just thought you’d be interested to know that we have a newly diagnosed section on the Parkinson’s UK website that you may find useful.

There’s a lot of information on this page regarding the help and support available to you so please take a look when you have a few minutes to spare.

All the best and I look forward to seeing you around on the forum.

Best wishes,
Reah

1 Like

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, I have looked at the newly diagnosed section of the website and found it very informative looking forward to getting to know you all

my name is paul tearse, i was diagnosed with parkinsons at the age of 44 i am now 50, i believe art is a great therapy and i have a website with competitions and tutorials asswell as a forum i am reaching out for members, its free to join. would i be able to mention the website please

1 Like

Hi Paul, I have to agree, for me my music and photography are a massive part of my daily life and have no doubt that it helps me a lot good luck with this venture.

1 Like

there is a section for photography as well. if would like to have a look my website it ispauls gallery, paintings from the mind, painting with parkinsons. its free to join and it would be great for your feed back. only four members at the moment. i am donating 40 percent from any of my paintings that i sell to parkinsons uk

Good stuff i will have a look at joining

Keep on Keeping on…