Parkinsons tv

Vickys programme stirred so much interest , so how about a parkinsons tv chanel . After all i think the rest of the world would be inspired and amazed at the very normal things we do despite having to overcome rediculous odds .
i think i can feel a telly-play coming on based on a camping expedition (hope you don't mind me borrowing the idea). A comedy with serious bits. BBC might like that. Hmmm. Could borrow certain character aspects from forum regulars. Nearly 15000 have read that posting. More than watch the average BBC play. Definitely need a provocative title. Socks, Ties and Parkinsons? Too formal. Sacks, Toes and Parkinsons? Doesnt make any sense. Sikhs, Thais and Parkinsons? Too multicultural.
Erectile Dysfunction in Bognor. Too disappointing.
Rubbish Day Out. Getting there.
Rubbish and Turnip Go Camping. Intriguing but a bit to camp.
Pegs, Guys and Parkinsons. That'll have to do as a working title.

Could become a series.
Good reply turnip but i think you and i are to sensible to be a good watch .
You could have the startings of a good soap idea. Acorn Antiques had the wobbly sets we could have the wobbly cast!
schedule

8 am whether report - whether to get up or not
8.30 wobbles of wimbledon (pebble tv)
9.00 parkinson - guests Michael Fox and Ali
10.00 constipation street - special guest Prunella Scales
10.30 research news - repeat from 3 years ago
11.00 alternative medecines - this week chocolate flavoured ouzo (it works for me!)
11.30 the bradykinesia bunch - critics choice: a bit slow and laboured
12.00 more reeeeeepeats
13.00 this ken's asia (say it out loud) - when not to use a big chopper
13.30 close down for a nap
Yes pebble we can do this . Can i leave it with you to phone the head of bbc in morning ?
i have a cousin who used to work for bbc scotland. she has contacts. though i thought glasses made her look more serious.
Perhaps the contact in Scotland would be best as I'm living there. I'm quite happy to take the Wobbles of Wimbledon slot but do we have an outside broadcast van + driver 'cos the DVLC took my licence away?!
Sorry to hear about your licence - now the whole driving issue would be good content for the tv channel
was there anything in particular that they picked up on? do you get another chance?
i presume you live in a small town?

i was in the equivalent to the dvla here in oz and a lady was given a licence that allowed her to drive 10km from her home which allowed her to get about but not go on fast or unfamiliar roads which sounded a good compromise. she was quite pleased.
We could have a music slot. Shakin' Stevens would be a regular, as would Neil Young (no idea why, but he's nicknamed Shaky). Johnny Kidd and The Pirates would perform their signature hit ("Shakin' All Over"), and they'd be a competition to find the best version of "Shake Rattle 'n' Roll". And Pebble could perform an alternative lyics version of the Ramones song, "The KKK Took My Baby Away" (I think you could make "DVLA" and "Driving License" scan).

I know I just made light of it, Pebble, but I'm truly sorry to learn that you lost your license.
I was a bit miffed to say the least as I have driven for 40+ years. Clean licence throughout too. But I must admit that perhaps I was driving on borrowed time as my concentration has not been too good and my driving somewhst erratic, I was becoming a bit of a danger to the local population and myself. So when renewal came along (I had been issued with a 3 year licence when dx) I voluntarily gave up. We live in a vert small village with the nearest towb some 18 miles away but o/h has bow retired so I have my own taxi service.

Our TV could hold the World Cocktail Waiters competition {it does really exist) to see who can invent and shake the best cocktail. There would be gin and vodka flying everywhere!
After the adverts ("Shake'n'Vac") the running order could be:

"Shake Me Down" by Cage The Elephant
"Shake You Down" by Gregory Abbott
"Shake It Up" by The Cars
"Shake That" by Eminem
"Shake It" by Metro Station
"Shake" by Jesse McCartney
"Hot Dog And A Shake" by David Lee Roth
"Shake A Tail Feather" by Ray Charles
"Shaky Ground" by The Temptations
"Get Shaky" by The Ian Carey Project
"Shakin' Hands" by Nickelback
"My Hands Are Shaking" by Sondre Lerche

and finally,

"The Hippy Hippy Shake" by The Swinging Blue Jeans

Well, there's plenty there to choose from, more than you could shake a stick at in fact, and they can be ready in two shakes of a lambs tail, even if you think they're no great shakes. So shake a leg! It's no good shaking your head at me. Shake the dust off your wings and the sleep out of your eyes, shake on it and we'll get started!
A season of Shakespeare plays?
At last a little culture
Culture Club?