PD care provision in Lincolnshire

Hello, I am considering a move to Lincolnshire. This will depend very much on finding out how PD is treated at Lincoln County Hospital and/or John Couplan Hospital Gainsborough. Has anyone got information good or bad about these places .Are there community PD nurses available? I’m looking for a dynamic, team, interested in research. I currently live in Devon, and have excellent care. I doubt I’ll find anyone better, and your comments may hugely influence my secision to move.

Hi gillkins, welcome to the Community. We’re a very friendly and helpful bunch over here, and i’m sure somebody will be in touch with some advice for you soon. In the meantime, it might be worth trying our Helpline, as they’re able to offer information, advice and support on a wide range of issues affecting Parkinson’s patients and their families. You can reach them via email at [email protected], or call free on 0808 800 0303. Lines are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 7pm, and on Saturday from 10am-2pm.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Owen,
Moderation Team

Hi are you the same person who contacted me on mpt about moving to Lincolnshire?