Pets

I HAVE FOUND MY CATS TO OF BECOME MORE SENSITIVE TO ME SINCE BEING DIAGNOSED,,,WANTING MORE FUSS WHEN I HAD TREMORS AND BY STROKING THEM SLOWLY THE TREMORS STOPPED....IN BED A CAT WOULD CLIMB ON TO ME AND START TO PAD ON MY ARM THAT WAS GIVING ME PAIN AND PUURR REALLY LOUD AND FAST UNTIL THE PAIN STOPPED...

I wrote such a long reply to this last night, then when I tried to post -- connection timed out-- and I lost it.

I have no pets now, but had a cat when I was having disc pain in my lower back. She always knew when I was having bad pain. In the summer she might be sleeping in one of her favourite cool spots in the garden and If I went upstairs to lie on the bed she would be there within 2 or 3 minutes to curl up beside me.

Stroking a pet is supposed to lower blood pressure and be generally calming. I just don't dare have one now because every cat I've ever known rubs round its owner's feet to show affection and I'm frightened of going full length.

Hi.

If you're writing something long I recommend you write it in a Word document first, then cut & paste it when it's ready for submitting.

That way you've got a copy if anything goes wrong and for future reference, and the Word spellchecker is better.

At some stage soon I should get some good lessons with the computer. Word he says, cut and paste! magic!

What is really interesting is that I can use almost any commercial site to get what I want e.g Sainsbury deliver my groceries, I've bought books, gardening stuff but other things fall to pieces when I try.

Ok, lesson 1: Learn to use WordPad. It WILL help.

-----------------------

Click START

Click HELP AND SUPPORT

Enter USING WORDPAD into the "Search Help" box & click the magnifying glass.

You'll be presented with about 2 dozen learning topics, all of which will be useful. However unless you have some emergency, start with learning about WordPad, as these instructions are presented to us in a logical sequence.

Good luck!

:stuck_out_tongue:

my too dogs and cat nows when im under the weather,tj the one dog he always by me side any way.but when i ill,abbie and whiskas do it to ,curl up by me as tite as they can .i stroke them ,and they show affection in there own way .i think havin a pet ,helps the mind and makes u relax a bit more.they are clever,and they have alot of love to give:smile:

YOU ARE MY KIND OF PERSON!!! I HAVE THREE CATS AND ONE DOG