Pip

I had allot of problems with benefits and initially had to go to tribunal, where i  got a really fair hearing and won. The two most important things to do (since doing these things i have never failed an assessment). Firstly, always have some one with you, a health professional if possible. Secondly, audio record the assessment , which is your right. You must inform them you are going to do this and follow there rules on how this is done. This makes them consider everything you say and stops them lying and believe me they do. Finally remember they are carrying out a silent assessment on your movement all the time you are there, from the moment you arrive in the car park, especially when they walk you to the assessment room. If you have any other questions message me, i hope this helps you, best of luck Michael.

Aye Michael 

i went to see ot as they asked to see me I went to the door of their building she answerd when I rang doorbell , she agreed she was coming to my house to asses me she then went back inside and I couldn't walk so I ran back to the car , when she came to the she couldn't believe how bad things were as unknown to me she watched me out the window and admitted when she came to the house she thought I was a chancer she got an even bigger shock when I showed her I could walk backwards and go a bike ,I'm telling this to warn others show you can be wrongfully. Assessed 

ian

I can not understand why people with Parkinson,s are treated with so much suspicion as the diagnosis process is so rigorous. Why would a consultant put his or her job on the line by saying someone has Parkinson,s if they have not. The more people i can get to take their decisions to tribunal with my posts the happier i will be. Because these tribunal judges find the decisions as wrong as i do. The judge at my tribunal said she could not see how they could of scored me no points as it made no sense. The assessors just take a punt and hope you will not appeal, especially on your first assessment. I do not know of anyone being disallowed on a further assessment after winning an appeal. Another thing i find crazy is that i was just awarded PIP but only for three years incase i get better. Are our Government really that stupid? I get so irate on this subject. 

Remember their default position is "no".  You will get a knock back.  How do I know? My rejection letter had already been sent BEFORE I sent in the form. Cut a long story short. I won my appeal. 

I was also sent to the job centre with a view to returning to work, I was helped back outside by staff with apologies ringing in my ears. n

wow I bet that helped your case.. Interesting story!

Here. Am I trying to remain positive waiting for my reply for PIP.(reply to Eck)

Your negativity has thrown me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soz!

I did say i won. 

PIP? I thought this was about PPI.  No wonder you thought I was being negative. PPI is a dawdle, of course you'll get awarded PIP. It's in the bag.  How long have you been waiting?  It should come through this Saturday. (It's always a Saturday so their office is closed when you receive the good news (incase you become overcome with emulsion and try phoning them up, trying to send it back).  So I'd get the champers on ice and order up the helium for the party balloons. Looking forward to the invite for the televised unveiling. 

divvunt worry about a thing. The government allocate a welfare rights officer , for free, to help you with your new windfall.  They'll advise you:

• not to become a scattercash
  • how to avoid spending it in the one shop 

By Eck! You should be on the telly!

In the words of Sean Connery

[ I am a ] shight for shore eyesh!!

Well you know what they say ?

non news is good news