Please say thank you

I AM A PWP FOR 7 YEARS DX 3 YEARS AGO JOINED PDS STRIAGHT AWAY MILLION QUESTIONS NEEDED ANSWERING I THEN READ ABOUT SUPPORT WORKERS LOCAL TO YOUR AREA I CAME ACROSS JAN WHITEHOUSE WHO I CANNT THANK ENOUGH SHE IS A DIAMOND SHE NEVER GIVES UP CHEERFUL WHEN YOU PHONE HER AND A TRUE PROFESSIONAL HER INFORMATION SHE PROVIDES IS PRICELESS AND SHE WORKS ON YOUR BEHALF SO YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH THE RIGHT ORGANAZATIONS
SO IF YOU ARE IN CONTACTED WITH PEOPLE FROM THE PDS AND THERE DOING A GOOD JOB FOR YOU PLEASE PICK UP THE PHONE AND TELL THEM WHAT A FANTASTIC JOB YOU ARE DOING FOR ME
ONCE AGAIN JAN THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART
DARREN & FAMILY
MORNING DAZ
Just read your post and wondered how you found out about support worker in your local area.I have had pd for nearly 6 years and just lately l have found things getting me down as l am finding walking so much harder-seems as though l cannot keep one ahead of the PD as l had been able to do so,

Mavis x
Hi Mavis

Parkinson's UK have a network of support workers across the UK. You can find out details of support in your area by looking on the website at http://www.parkinsons.org.uk/local_to_you/regional_teams.aspx
or you can phone the helpline on 0808 800 0303

Tim
forum moderator
hi mavis
sorry not replied been away dont know were you live but get in touch with your local isw they have priceless info tim left the details
thank you tim