Radio Silence - anything happening in Research space?

Hello friends, As a recently diagnosed 38 year old man, I am a little worried to see that this is the quietest forum topic?? Is there anything happening or is it just lip service. Call me immature or overly optical but intend/hope to beat this thing . Thanks

With you 100% Jeddy, lets beat it together !!

Hi there, I recently applied as a volunteer at one of Cambridgeshire research topics. Unfortunately due to having a titanium shoulder joint this apparently has an effect on the scanner so I couldn't go forward with it. Was quite disappointed. 

Hi all, 

It's great to see you're all keen to hear about Parkinson's research. 

We're funding lots of exciting research projects working towards new and better treatments for Parkinson's including our groundbreaking GDNF trial. You can find out more about our work and the projects we are supporting at www.parkinsons.org.uk/content/about-our-research.

The best way to keep up-to-date with research news and opportunities is to join our Research Support Network. Everyone is welcome to join the RSN, and you can take part as much or as little as you want. All we need is an email address and we can start sending you email updates about Parkinson's research. Find out more at www.parkinsons.org.uk/rsn.

You can also find research news on our website at www.parkinsons.org.uk/researchnews

And find out about research studies currently looking for people to take part at www.parkinsons.org.uk/researchstudies

We hope you find this information helpful!

Best Wishes, 

The Research Team

Thanks Research team, Is there anything tangible in the link with jaw disorder, TMD? They are raving about it in the states