Rails going off of

:disappointed:
Hello all
The last two weeks have been bad, the most evil depression has haunted me, it has a fearsome grip which I have tried and tried to shake off to no avail , its sods law ,the DD Is working fine and has shown much improvement in every way so why oh why must I endure this blackness, I am beginning to think I will never feel happy again, all the things which used to bring joy and happiness have completely evaporated, I feel I have lost the caring side of my nature and indeed have behaved very badly to the people I love most,if you remember I had a large sun house and a large new shed delivered last week, surely a excuse for celebration for any bloke ,but I am not interested, I was watching the SKY AT NIGHT, and decided to purchase a very expensive Telescope, £569 plus pp,it arrived yesterday, and is all packed back in its box ready for its return to Batley West Yorkshire,I assembled it and as it is a self tracking scope I also had to set up the on board computer it is a superb device and I am very keen on
Astronomy and was looking forward to seeing the moon in extreme detail, but even as I was setting it up I felt no enthusiasm no fascination nothing at all, I feel brain dead,I do hope it goes soon as I feel I am turning into a monster I am beginning to hate myself and do not know which way to turn.:cry:
Sorry to bring bad tidings but I feel a wee bit better letting you all know, with you all on side, I hope I can beat this .
Kindest Regards and ,HELP! fedex
hi Fed
seemingly extreme depression is a side effect of duadopa. You probably need to tell you doctor as soon as possible. you sound pretty bad and i think your neuro would like to be told (its in the guidelines for treatment. perhaps they can tweak the supply to give you something to counter it.

on a cheerier note - i would love to get a telescope - our street has no lighting and the skies are usually clear in winter (in summer there are too many mossies). the stars are amazing.

t
Hi fed

Depression tries to convince us that we can only be depressed, it narrows our view until it's all we see. It feeds on itself, like a snake eating its own tail. I know it doesn't feel like it but depression is temporary.

GP visit perhaps?

I hope it eases soon

dr jonny