Ref to help

I would like to thank you all for welcoming me to forum as I have said last time regards my symptoms.I have no stiffness and at moment I am able to walk no problem but when walking I fell that I am going from side to side (like I am staggering) my tremors get worse if I am put on the spot my family have also said I have lost a wee bit of sparkle as I said going for scan one thing I have noticed I have found that the or time I fell that I can't get my words out do you think that is connected many thanks to all on the forum.
yes. one neurotransmitter, such as dopamine, has a part to play in many brain functions and its lack has a widespread effect.
Yes, there are many things affected by PD. I too sometimes have word finding difficulties, very frustrating. I had the reputation of remembering everything before PD but can feel things gradually slipping away.

I have strategies at work though.

1, have created a spreadsheet detailing all my conversations about a child / family with hyperlinks to relevant info.

2, I keep a thorough online diary with details about what the meeting / visit entails or who I will be seeing.

3. I always write my notes up as soon as possible so I dont forget.

4. I keep endless lists

5. If someone asks me to do something, I do it straight away, then I know I won't forget.

Caroline x
What a great idea Caroline, sounds very sensible and your family and GP / nurse will find it really useful I'm sure :wink: