Rock Steady Boxing Bromborough, Wirral, UK

My name is Zoltan and I’m a black belt Taekwondo practitioner from Wirral & Chester Taekwondo Academy in Bromborough, Merseyside.

I’ve just come back from the U.S., where I attended a workshop and became a Rock Steady Boxing trainer. This is a fun, but rigorous, non-contact, boxing style exercise programme developed specifically for people with Parkinson’s disease.

I will be holding classes at the Wirral & Chester TKD Academy with the assistance of other TKD instructors. I hope our initiative will grow and we’ll be able to help as many individuals with PD as possible.

We know that regular exercise can help keep PD sufferers’ heart and lungs healthy and improve their strength, balance, posture and flexibility. Most of the exercises during a Rock Steady Boxing class target Parkinson’s symptoms as well, which makes it appropriate for those with mild as well as progressing symptoms.

Boxers condition for optimal agility, speed, muscular endurance, accuracy, balance, hand-eye coordination, footwork and overall strength to defend against and overcome opponents.
AT ROCK STEADY THE OPPONENT IS PARKINSON’S DISEASE!!

Please check our links below. Thanks, Zoltan

http://wirral.rsbaffiliate.com/

Hi Zoltan,

I’ve had a look on your website, but can’t find any information on session times etc. Can you supply any information on that please.

Regards
Chris

Rock Steady Sessions on the Wirral every Saturday at 1.15 - 2.30 p.m.
…and Chris - from the previous comment- is one of my hard working, fantastic Rock Steady boxer since October!

Please watch this short video if you ever wondered what a Rock Steady session looks like. Ours is similar to this: https://www.facebook.com/claudinektvu/videos/1679067665449121/

Zoltan

Hello RSB
This Tom from the Nebraska, USA it is a great program for PWP. We have many women is our classes. I must give RSB credit to have come here to get approved.
Tom PWP

Hi Tom,
Thanks for your message, keep punching!
Zoltan

RBC
Wow just read my previous post. I wanted to say you deserve allot of support from people in your area. You came a long way to get here for them to get a great program. Took too many lefts use to drop my right sometimes. Tom